1. Collection of Personal Information
The Company may collect your name, date of birth, address, telephone number, email address, visa status, work history and other information provided in your resume etc. or during the registration as user of the Company website. Such information will be collected only to the extent necessary for the purposes of use listed in Section 3 below, and only directly from you or from third parties* with your consent or by fair and appropriate mean.
For sensitive personal information such as race, beliefs, medical history, criminal record, sexual orientation and activities relating to labor union, the Company will not collect such personal information unless it is directly collected with your consent or prescribed by laws and regulations.
The Company may gather certain information about your use of our website, such as what areas you visit and what services you access. Moreover, there is information about your computer hardware and software that is or may be collected by the Company. This information can include without limitation your IP address, browser type, domain names, access items and referring website addresses.
2. Management of Personal Information
The Company has established internal information management systems and database management procedures, and takes required and appropriate safety measures to protect the collected personal information against the risk of unauthorized access as well as the risk of loss, leakage, destruction, tampering, etc., of such personal information. The Company has also taken an appropriate action to ensure the secure traceability of access to personal information.
No data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. While the Company strives to protect your personal information, the Company cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to the Company. The Company make its best effort to ensure the security of personal information once the Company receives your transmission.
In case the information service is attacked by crackers, resulting the loss, leakage of any personal information, the Company shall inform the owner of such information and the competent authorities promptly.
Your personal information shall be retained indefinitely. In the event that you want to delete, remove, cancel all personal information provided to the Company, we will remove all our copies of your personal information.
3. Purposes of Use of Personal Information
By submitting your information, you agree that the Company, its affiliates, subsidiaries and other related entities under the Company (“Related Companies”) may use your information for the purposes herein after mentioned.
The Company uses personal information for the following purposes:
- Appropriate recruitment and worker dispatching services for job seekers and outsourcing services particularly in the areas of IT, recruitment and administrative processes (collectively called “Our Services”), where the Company performs candidate registration and job matching, and provides recruitment information to job seekers and relevant information to companies seeking workers, affiliated companies, sub-contractors engaged in the same recruitment business for recruitment or recruitment collaborative purposes.
- Any service related to Our Services including: questionnaires on opinions and feedback to improve Our Services; notices about information of seminars, events, campaigns and Our Services; statistical processing of profiles of registrants to analyze and understand market trends; provision of appropriate responses to inquiries, complaints and consultations; work related to ensuring the secure traceability of the transfer of personal information with third parties; and other related services.
- For the purpose of operating and improving the Company’s website, fostering a positive user experience or introducing and delivering the products and services that the Company or Related Companies offer.
- Recruitment and employment management operations for the employees of the Company.
If any personal information is to be used outside the scope of the above purposes, then the Company shall notify you in writing or by any alternative means, and proceed such use only after obtaining your consent.
The collected personal information will not be disclosed or provided to companies seeking workers or any third party without your consent. However, the personal information may be provided without the individual’s prior consent in the following circumstances.
(1) If the disclosure is necessary for the protection of your life, body, or property and it is difficult to obtain your consent thereto;
(2) If the disclosure is especially necessary for the protection for improving public health or promoting the sound growth of children and it is difficult to obtain your consent thereto;
(3) If the disclosure is necessary for the companies and individuals who the Company employs to perform functions on behalf of the Company. Examples may include hosting the Company’s Web servers, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, processing credit card or other types of payments, and providing customer service. These companies and individuals will have access to your personal information as necessary to perform their functions, but they may not share that information with any other third party.
(4) If the disclosure is necessary for cooperating with a state body, a local government, or those who are entrusted by such organizations in performing the services prescribed by laws and regulations and obtaining your consent is likely to impede the performance of such services;
(5) If the disclosure is requested by the court, public prosecutor’s office, police, bar association, Consumer Information Center, or other organization which has an equivalent authority of either of such organizations or if the Company believes in good faith that such disclosure is necessary to: (a) conform to legal requirements or comply with legal process; (b) protect the rights or property of the Company and Related Companies; (c) prevent a crime or protect national security; or (d) protect the personal safety of users or the public;
(6) If the disclosure is required by a third party who acquires all or a substantial portion of the Company’s business, whether such acquisition is by way of merger, consolidation or purchase of all or a substantial portion of our assets. In addition, in the event the Company becomes the subject of a bankruptcy proceeding, whether voluntary or involuntary, the Company or its trustee in bankruptcy may sell, license or otherwise dispose of such personal information in a transaction approved by the bankruptcy court.
(7) If the disclosure is permitted under the applicable laws and regulations.
4. Sharing of Personal Information
The Company may share and jointly utilize the collected personal information with Related Companies & other parties as follows:
- The Company may disclose collected personal information to third parties if you consent to such disclosure;
- Purposes of shared use: Appropriate recruitment and worker dispatching services for job seekers, recruitment and employment management operations for the employees of the Company, and other related services;
- Items of personal information subject to shared use: Name, address, telephone number, email address, work history and other information provided in your resume;
- Person responsible for the management of personal information: Navigos Group Vietnam Joint Stock Company;
- Method of collecting information: As outlined in Section 1 “Collection of Personal Information”.
The Company may outsource the handling of the collected personal information for its business such as mailing, statistical processing to analyze and understand market trends, etc., in the course of providing Our Services and running our employment management operations. The Company will select outsourcing companies under strict conditions that guarantee that they maintain sufficient standards in protection of personal information. All outsourcing companies will sign a confidentiality agreement before they start providing their services and the Company will supervise them appropriately to secure the safe management of personal information.
6. Cross-border Transfer of Personal Information to Group Entities
The Company may transfer the collected personal information to the following group entities in the course of providing Our Services. For the guarantee of sufficient standards in protection of personal information maintained among the group entities, the Company has established the corporate data protection rule that is applicable to the Company itself and the group entities.
en world Japan K.K. (based in Japan)
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd. (based in Thailand)
en world Australia Pty. Ltd. (based in Australia)
New Era India Consultancy Pvt. Ltd. (based in India)
en world Singapore Pte. Ltd. (based in Singapore)
7. Association with SNS account
8. Change, Disclosure, Correction and Deletion of Personal Information
The Company strives to keep the personal information accurate and up-to-date at all times. You may edit or delete your personal information at any time by informing our Business Support Team or using the tools provided by the Company on the website With respect to changing, disclosing, correcting, adding and/or deleting any personal information entrusted to the Company, discontinuance of any personal information by the Company, or in case of any questions regarding such personal information, the principal should get in touch with the contact desk below and/or the consultant in charge. The Company will take the necessary procedures accordingly only if it can confirm that the requester is the principal (if the Company makes any corrections or deletions, the Company will notify the principal in a reasonable and appropriate manner).
Navigos Group Vietnam Joint Stock Company
Floor 20th e.town Central Building, 11 Doan Van Bo, Ward 12, District 04, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
“Contact Desk: Business Support Team”
Tel : +84 28 3925 5000 Fax: +84 28 3925 5111
The Company will not return documents provided to it in order to receive Our Services to either the registrants or any third party under any circumstances. The Company may remove the personal information of registrants from its files without obtaining prior consent if it determines that such information no longer needs to be kept.
In addition, the Company may use analytics and statistical tools including Google Analytic to improve the effectiveness of Our Services to you. Cookies information may be provided to such tool provider for the purpose of analytics.
For more information about cookies, please visit
For more information about Google Analytics, please visit
Our website may provide link to other websites which are not operated by the Company for general information purposes. The Company will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever arising out of your use of any linked website.
Established: 1 January, 2019
Edit Mode Tips
Use this content area below to have content appear in 2 columns layout. You can also leave it empty to not use column layout.