This team is responsible for building a large-scale distributed system to centralize everything related to datasets, integration with other systems via API services, and automate business processes within our data organization. Take part in the full web development life cycle, from analyzing requirements, architecture design, database design, coding backend and frontend framework, testing and deploying and maintaining applications.
- 2+ years of web development with Full Stack
- BE in Computer Science or related field
- Experience with microservices, caching tools, data visualization, queuing systems or large-scale distributed systems is great plus
- Experience with modern client-side frameworks or libraries such as ReactJS, AngularJS, etc. and ability to support cross-browser compatibility
- Strong understanding of data structures, algorithms, Object Oriented Programming and Model-View-Controller web framework
- Excellent debugging
- Programming languages:
- Python (Flask, Django, Tornado), PHP (Laravel, Yii), etc.
- SQL and/or NoSQL databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL, Vertica, MongoDB, Cassandra, HBase)
Why you should apply for this position
- Work with top internal experts in this field
- Dynamic creative and transparent environment
- Have a chance to rotate to other countries.
Navigos Search is a branch of Navigos Group Vietnam, which owns 2 leading brands in Vietnam Recruitment Market: Navigos Search and VietnamWorks. The group has been the pioneer and leading recruitment service provider in Vietnam since 2002.
Navigos Search is part of en japan – a Japanese listed company which operates in APAC under the brand name of en world, with presence in Japan, Thailand, Singapore, Australia and India.
Our client is the quantitative investment firm, based in Western, founded in 2007 with over 750 employees globally. Our global team consists of researchers, portfolio managers and technologists. We employ quantification and automation to develop our trading processes, enabling us to efficiently trade today the way others will tomorrow.