Purpose and Objective of this position:
Driving all aspects of Supply Chain and Inventory Management from initial product arrival through final sale of goods with departing passengers/customers. Supervise the third-party logistics provider to ensure compliance with company guidelines and regulations. Adhere to all policies/procedures in compliance with Vietnam Customs rules and regulations.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Business partner that works closely with the store operations team and other departments to drive overall company profitability.
- Supervise the third-party logistics provider.
- Ensure compliance with Logistics standard operating procedures.
- Supervise warehouse, inventory control, material handling, customer service, transportation and planning.
- Ensure the safe and efficient receipt, storage and distribution of goods, and ensure that orders are processed within established finance and inventory management guidelines.
- Assist in stock replenishment to the sales floor to maximize sales during peak traffic hours.
- Partner with Support teams (Merchandising, Finance, IT, and Human Resources) and ensure compliance to company policies/procedures, including reports and requested information.
- Comply with government regulatory agencies for CITES, Liquor, Tobacco, and retail license requirements.
- Adhere to all policies/procedures in compliance with Vietnam Customs rules and regulations.