- Assign and schedule work tasks with other facility technicians in a team-oriented environment, and perform initial evaluations of building systems and distribute work assignments.
- Evaluate team members’ individual performances to ensure quality operations, and investigate any and all accidents caused by team members, and prepare relevant reports.
- Work with the Maintenance Planning department to evaluate needs for all work requests—both scheduled and unscheduled—as well as any special projects that arise.
- Coordinate and follow up on preventative maintenance on refrigeration units, plumbing, electrical, overhead doors, and any other mechanical systems.
- Coordinate and assist in repairs involving basic electrical, mechanical, and plumbing systems.
- Read blueprints and plan projects to complete assigned tasks, and coordinate and follow up on incidental carpentry, masonry, and painting and plaster work.
- Review and maintain maintenance logs and maintenance budgets, and complete any and all documentation necessary to the completion of a task.
- Instruct team in how to dispose of hazardous materials in accordance with established OSHA procedures.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering
- Minimum of 3 years relevant technical and supervision in the related field.
- Knowledgeable in Facilities systems such as: MV/LV, HVAC, Compressed Air…
- Good command of English
* Able to do shift work (12-hour shift)
* Transportation provided from Ho Chi Minh City, Bien Hoa & Binh Duong