- Supervise, motivate and discipline staff.
- Supervise QC Department/QA lab functions and activities to ensure compliance to quality management system requirements.
- Documentation and maintain customer's special packaging (exclude shipping requirements) and Certificate of Compliance (COC) requirements.
- Develop, implement and maintain a quality system and continually improve its effectiveness in accordance with company stipulated quality management system standards for QA/QC activities assigned.
- Analyze, propose and implement corrective preventive actions to resolve productions/quality issues.
- Participate in development and improvements to achieve higher yield, better quality and lower cost.
- Establish, document, implement and maintain workmanship standards of products.
- Handle customers' complaints and feedback to Engineering for root cause analysis and drive for the customer complain closure.
- Schedule and coordinate periodic internal quality audit to ensure compliance with quality management system standards.