- Deep Learning (with focus on computer vision problems)
- Reinforcement Learning
- Bayesian Optimization, Gaussian Processes
- Unsupervised Learning in the context of various SoC big data / optimization problems (e.g., minimize chip power, area).
- Coordinate with different functional teams to implement models and monitor outcomes
- Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze model performance and data accuracy
- Take charge of the Technical Leader.
- Ability to communicate directly with clients and present the results of the work in a clear and concise manner, which earns the trust of clients.
- Participate in pre-sales and make suggestions to customers (AI / ML projects)
- Be able to propose and implement a specific solution which is a technical solution for customers.
The ideal candidate:
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
- Strong passion for big data and data science
- Required 2+ year experience with the following areas: Python, TensorFlow, Machine Learning Fundamentals
- Knowledge of Deep Learning, hand-on experience with CNN is a plus.
- Experience implementing machine learning & analytics algorithms in classification, OCR, NLP is a plus.
- An amazing team player most important!
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Good English or Japanese is plus.