Navigos Search's client is one of the largest global manufacturers specialized in digital products. They have offices in many developed countries in the world, such as Australia, Germany, the UK and the US. They just have officially participated in the Vietnam market at the start of 2017; and currently, there are more than 80 staffs in Hanoi office.
They are looking for a qualified UI/UX Designer to join their solutions team. Your responsibility is translating high-level requirement into interaction flows and artefacts, and transforming them into attractive and practical user interfaces.
The role will have the responsibilities including, but not limited to:
- Develop UX design solutions for the products
- Design the usage flow, set the requirements and research to have the best experience for end users
- Design the application's interfaces and ensure that the UI visually communicates with the UX design.
- Provide computer graphics data (image, layout, coordination, animation, visual effect) to engineer.
- Produce high-quality visual designs that are suitably used for various platforms and devices at a variety of resolutions.
- Communicate about the scenarios, end-to-end experiences and interaction models to other related parties and stakeholders.
- Develop and maintain design wireframes, mockups, and specifications as needed.
- An international, comfortable and flexible working environment.
- Health insurance for both the staffs and their families.
- Competitive compensation package (Basic salary, performance incentive, profit sharing)
- Oversea travel opportunities
- Bachelor Degree or above in Computer Science / Electronics or Industrial Engineering;
- At least 2 years of experience with UX design and Graphic user interface design
- Used with Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch 3, HTML/CSS, Zeplin, After Effects, and Prototype Tools;
- Fluent in English, both verbally and in writing;
- An active and logical way to think and complete the work
You are invited to send us a full detailed resume in English with current contact numbers as soon as possible. Please keep in mind that candidates are required to list all the products or participated projects in their profiles. Applications will be treated in total confidentiality