********* BENEFIT: PERSONAL CAR PROVIDED ********
- To lead, motivate and develop a team of Trade Marketing Professionals to develop and deliver assigned brand trade marketing plan, that is based on Shopper Strategic Insight/Drivers, Channel and Customer Agenda
- Manpower Budget Planning. Play as role model and inspire the team to live the 6 Heineken Standard Behaviors. Thus transform the trade marketing team into a high performing team
- Ensure well alignment and work relationship between Marketing - Trade - Sales Teams to build the integrated commercial team.
- To lead the Brand Channels Review.
- To lead and develop the Channel Strategy Development Process (BWC) to create and embed 3 Years Strategy for sustainable profitable growth of the portfolio and brands by channel.
- To lead and develop the Shopper Insight Programme (base on Shopper Research and internal inputs) to understand shopper/on trade consumer motivations, drivers and barriers to ensure successfully influence shopper/on trade consumer at POP through Channel Activation
- To lead and develop 12 Month Channel Activity Planning with clearly defined objectives and KPIs that support 3 year activity program and category activation platforms in priority channels.
- To lead and develop New Channel and Channel Initiatives to meet market/consumer changes.
- To lead and set Execution KPIs to ensure Effective Execution & Tracking of Channel Activation to successfully translating brand value into volume.
- To lead and manage Trade Census Data for Trade MKT Strategies and Programme Development.
- To lead Trade MKT Role in Excellent Outlet Execution (EOE Program) to ensure doing the Thing Right at market place.
- To lead and develop Commercial Propositions, Trade Communications and Selling Stories.
- To lead and develop Partnership with Key Customers through Loyalty Programme.
- Leadership Capability to develop a team
- To develop TME Budget and manage expenditures to agreed levels. To review Annual Plans
- University degree in Business Administration, Economics, Marketing
- Knowledge of professionally advertising, culture and sociology
- At least 5-year working experience in the relevant field in beverage industry or FMCG
- Decision maker. Good communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving skill. Being flair
- Conversation with spoken and written English and PC such as all Microsoft Office and Photoshop