Navigos Search's Client is an emerging fintech company which has just formed a strategic partnership with a global technology corporation to provide mobile payment for millions of users in Vietnam and other markets in the future.
As the company is scaling up, they are currently looking for a SysOps Manager.
In detail, the responsibilities of the role are including, but not limited to:
- Manage the infrastructure and all systems, including installing, configuring, testing, maintaining and other related work.
- Conduct risk management, manage the systems operations team to detect potential problems and provide proper solutions in order to ensure the availability of the systems and infrastructure.
- Ensure qualified security, backup, and redundancy for the systems.
- Ensure the system efficiency is in the best condition, and manual intervention is restricted as much as possible
- Participate in designing the information and operational support systems
- Provide guidance and support for the members of the System Operations Team.
- Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution
Our ideal candidates are the ones who meet these requirements:
- Have a BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- Have proven working experience working with UNIX/Linux system.
- Solid experience in the administration and performance tuning of application stacks
- Experience with virtualization, containerization, automation software as well as enterprise services.
- Have experience in security and risk management.
- Have knowledge about networking and web server and cloud
A successful candidate will be entitled to a very competitive salary and benefits packages including:
- 13 months salary
- Multi kinds of bonuses: Holidays/ Lunar New year/Projects bonus/Year-end bonus.
- Good healthcare and insurance for job holder and family
- Young and dynamic working environment with regular team building and employees engagement activities
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 8.30 to 18.00
You are invited to send us a full detailed resume in English with current contact numbers as soon as possible. Applications will be treated in total confidentiality