Navigos Search's Client is an outsourcing company founded in Switzerland, which has many close partners operating in Europe, America and Asia. They provide various categories of software & applications for enterprises.
In order to scale up their team, they are opening vacancies for Senior Testers.
The role will have the responsibilities include:
- Participate in software development projects for Europe clients
- Analyze and have a comprehensive understanding of the client's requirements and technical requirements; thereby build up test plans, test design, test cases;
- Carry out testing, monitor testing process, review test cases and testing results of the team members.
- Analyze the testing results, report on the testing results and conduct product assessment.
- Support the team leader to manage the team, participate in training on job, supporting and providing supervision for junior testers in the team.
Our ideal candidates are the ones who meet these requirements:
- Have at least 3 years of experience with winform testing and automation testing;
- Have knowledge about the testing environment, system structure, SQL and Microsoft Navision
- Have knowledge and experience with various testing methods, comprehend testing regulations and standards
- Have leadership experience.
- Have fluent English (verbally and in written), can communicate fluently with foreign clients.
- Used to work with foreign clients or work in a multi-culture company
- Can work in a professional manner, be an independent and responsible team member.
You are invited to send us a full detailed resume in English with current contact numbers as soon as possible. Applications will be treated in total confidentiality.