Roles & Responsibilities
Conduct software development, maintenance or technology investigation/research projects in the field of application development for industrial products (e.g., power system, factory automation systems).
Specific activities include followings (but may not limited at):
- Communicate and discuss directly with customer; periodically go to end-customer side (Japan, Taiwan, China, Korea, etc.) for debugging/testing, discuss to get customer's requirement
- Establish estimation, propose development solution with customer
- Responsible for implementing, customizing, maintaining & debugging software solution.
- Contribute to test plan & test design; Responsible for developing & executing unit test cases
- Investigate & gather knowledge of new technologies & new industrial business domain to determine software solution and/or conduct domain-specific software engineering.
- Define software detailed design based on software requirement specifications & basic design.
- Responsible for product review on work done by team mates