- Participate in recruitment process involving sourcing, screening, and selection of ideal individuals
- Manage the recruiting pipeline including determining resources status and needs, coordinating recruiting events and sourcing activities, assessing, and managing referral processes
- Create, build, and maintain networks of potential passive candidates to fill future anticipated and planned roles.
- Lead employer branding initiatives
- Formulate and implement other HR initiatives and projects as and when directed by the Management
- Conduct follow up sections with Line Managers and employees after performance review quarterly and annually to determine development plans
- Base on department/ individual development plans, identify appropriate course to execute plan to close skills gaps and drive significant enhancement in performance, productivity and engagement.
- Follow up training and provide efficient report
- Propose and execute internal activities to build customer services culture and professional working environment.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or related field
- At least 05 years of professional experience in IT recruitment (Game industry)
- Experience in organizing job fair, career orientation workshop, ect…
- Critical thinker and strong business mind
- Fluent in English communication skills