Our client is a worldwide company with Head office in Europe to specialize in image solutions with more than 500 employees in Hanoi office. Currently, the company is looking for a Senior Java Engineer to build up, maintain & enhance quality of the systems.
The role will have the responsibilities included:
- Development, including coding, testing, unit-testing and code reviewing.
- Troubleshooting system issues and analyze errors for root causes and propose solu-tion.
- Deploying bug fixes and feature releases.
- Participating in workshops with Product Owner and team to get best possible solu-tions.
- Becoming an active part of the team and embody our culture
Our ideal candidates are the ones who meet these requirements:
- Must have a minimum of 3 years of professional experience, as a developer.
- Have experience and interest in working in a distributed team.
- Proven skills in creating scalable and resilient software designs.
- Ability to follow established architectural guidelines for both design and implementation.
- Must be used to working with (and enjoy) Unit/Integration Test Automation, Scrum.
- Current technologies in use include Java Spring and Angular 2+. The more you know the better; otherwise we can help to bridge the gaps.
- The excellence of fluent communication in English, both written and verbal
- Experience with SCRUM
- Experience with Jira, Confluence
You are invited to send us a full detailed resume in English together with contact numbers and email. Our consultants will contact you as soon as they find you are the suitable candidate for this position. Applications will be treated in total confidentiality and our cons.