- To establish management reports in order to reflect business performance accurately and timely.
- To provide accurate and timely information for the company’s decision making purpose.
- To leading Annual Plan (AP) process. In charge of monthly rolling forecast for the company (MUF) and finance forecast model in middle and long term.
- To monitor progress of business performance vs AP and/or goals and update to the management team in a timely manner.
- To do variance analysis between actual performance and AP and/or goals; To recommend opportunities and solutions for efficiency improvement.
- To control Capex and Opex spending within Budget and make sure cost efficiencies.
- To build and implement the internal control system
- To establish SOP in relation to price and cost controlling for Meat Business Unit
- To prepare ad-hoc management reports per request of the management and Head Office.
- Others: Frequent travelling may be required.
- Bachelor degree in Finance or Accounting
- 5 year working experience at similar position
- Good at Microsoft Office, experience in working with ERP system
- Good at communication and negotiation skills
- Good at English
- Good at analysis skill
- Strategic thinking and having business acumen