- Champion of Rural Channel Strategy by developing & translating channel/shopper insights in Rural into business growth opportunities (In Market Sales & Market Share) through relevant Rural programs.
- Close business partner with Rural Marketing team, Field Operation team, Sales team, Activation team & supporting functions (Finance, Supply Chain, Production team …) in building & implementing integrated Ethical-Trade-Consumer (ETC) Model to deliver business Goal ambition: In Market Sales & Market Share.
- Scope: General Trade in Nationwide - Rural Channel
- Reporting line: This position reports to Head of Rural Business Development
Core job responsibilities
- Identify source of growth (of respective category) in Rural channel which is based on Rural Channel & Shopper Insights as well as market understandings
- Co-develop (with Rural Marketing Manager) & implement integrated Ethical-Trade-Consumer programs which must be tailor-made for target Rural audiences: Retailers/ Shoppers/ Consumers.
- Ethical Channel: collaborate with Rural Marketing Manager to develop & execute Ethical Programs to drive demand in Rural areas.
- Trade Sales Channel: Develop & execute customized Trade Programs
- Develop in-store communication & ensure quality production & implementation.
- Work with agencies to customize brand campaign designs to make it perfectly fit with for all POSM, visibility, gifts
- Execute in-store Merchandising initiatives to drive visibilities with insightful call-to-action message and visuals for his/her responsible brands
- Consumer Channel
- Recommend clear promotional guidelines based on shopper understanding and current market knowledge. Ensure all promotional investment is properly reviewed and evaluated.
- Lead Rural consumer promotion plan & budget investment.
- Follow up and track promotion activities, corporate with supporting functions i.e Trade Admin, Finance, Purchasing, Logistics, Sales… to propose ideas to maximize budget and sales. Work with supply chain team for sufficient stock supply to meet sales target.
- Develop & execute right activation activities with effective cost to drive sustainable offtake at right stores
- Closely collaborate with Marketing team, Field Operation team, Sales team & Activation team to ensure smooth Push (In Market Sales/ right in-store assortment) & Pull (off-take) model.
Other critical Tasks
- Monthly visit Rural market to review Channel Programs as well as update Rural market movement as inputs form Improvement plan.
- Monthly join Sales Cycle meeting to review performance & update latest key drivers to support Sales team deliver Sales Performance KPI (In Market Sales, Market Share, Distribution, Innovation ...)
- Contribute channel inputs to the IBP process by identifying the key opportunities and possible action plans for each priority Channel in the market.
- Continuously source, update and communicate latest developments, trends, initiatives and competitive actions within the channel, assessing implications/opportunities for our categories and brands.
- Responsible for trade promotional programs in Rural channel (includes creating Proposals, working with Trade Admin for announcement to Department of Trade), and in line with Compliance, Regulatory and align with Promotion Guideline about GTN and Gift (monthly promotion). Corporate with GT Sales team to do volume allocations by regions/ stores effectively as forecast.
- Ensure adherence to all company principles and policies.
- Minimum 7+ year experience with outstanding performance in Trade Marketing/ Shopper Marketing/ Customer Marketing/ Brand Marketing.
- Understand route to market model and the selling process.
- Ability to motivate and work with cross function people
Core Skill Requirement
- Proficient skills in MS Office / Nielsen/ Kantar World Panel/ Mill World Brown
- Good presentation skill
- Good command of English
- Strategic thinking.
- Good Planning, Organizing and Collaboration.
- Positive thinking & problem-solving mindset
- Well people management.
- Excellent influencing skill.
- Mature & Resilient.
Core Trait/Behavior Requirement
- Will to Win mindset
- Sense of Urgency
- Learning Agility
- Ethical Behavior
- Team Spirit.
- Passion to learn & grow further in career.