- Working with distributed and parallel systems and web applications
- Practical experience with Design Patterns, Design Principles, Software Architecture and Algorithms and automated tests (unit, integration and functional)
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve the software
- Take part in architectural decision making
- Understanding development lifecycle and collaborate with cross-functional and international agile teams
- Good knowledge of relational databases (You should be aware of normal forms, ACID, isolation levels, index anatomy)
- Overall 6 years of experience with at least 4 years in Go & PHP is a MUST.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or an equivalent education or practical experience.
- Very good at writing and speaking in English.
- Design Driven Development, Hexagonal Architecture, S.O.L.I.D. principles
- Event-driven architecture
- Knowledge or experience in Microservice architecture, Redis, Elasticsearch, SQL and key-value storage, AMQP. Kubernetes/Docker.PHP/Golang
- Experience with one or more of the following is an advantage but not a must-have: GitHub, AWS, ElasticSearch, Redis, MySQL
Navigos Search's client is an international company which provides F&B service via mobile app and website in Singapore. They are urgently looking for a Backend Software Engineer (Golang) to join Singapore Team.
APPLY now by clicking the APPLY button. Our consultant will reach you directly on phone as we find the job fits you the most.