Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Implement the strategic goals and objectives of the organization as per the directions of the General Director.
- Maintain the smooth and efficient operations of the Sales for car products.
- Provide direction and leadership towards the achievement of the organization's goals.
- Develop sales plans, activities & campaigns, and manage the day-to-day activities of the sales force in order to implement the organization's overall sales strategy for the assigned region, product line, or market segment, or list of customer accounts.
- Determine and manage the sales forecasts and budgets; monitor sales volume, revenues and cost against forecasts to identify problem areas; and adapt procedure or re-allocate resources to improve the overall performance of the sales teams.
- Deliver marketing activity within agreed budget.
- Develop pricing strategy where applicable.
- Conduct market research to determine market requirements for existing and future products.
- Analysis of customer's, current market conditions and competitor information.
- Collaborate with the internal sales function and that of distributors
- Contribute to the development of sales, marketing, customer retention, advertising, pricing, and distribution strategies for areas of responsibility.
- Domestic sales support activities such as sales administration, customer service, distribution, invoicing, and credit & collections to ensure that customer orders are processed, dispatched, invoiced, and paid accurately and on time.
- Coach sales staffs on the technical aspects of the organization's products and services; on marketing campaigns and sales promotions; and on sales techniques, procedures, and standards that will help them achieve their sales targets.
- Typically requires at least ten years of experience in sales and sales management.
Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet company core values.
Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with all support departments.