Location: Da Nang
Field Sales Management
- Responsible for developing & achieving Region / Zone sales budget through managing Region / Zone funnel and driving subordinate teams to ensure achievement of Region / Area sales budget.
- Responsible for Region / Zone P&L, effectively control expenses and drive down working capital.
- Manage customer relationship and promote customer satisfaction and market share growth.
- Drive customer penetration for responsible Region / Zone, increase number and volume of transactions per customer.
- Conduct regular OUTREACH external survey.
- Prepare sales forecast for Operations Department to facilitate inventory order.
- Partner with dealers where necessary to maximize customer penetration, and actively manage their performance to ensure alignment with company practices.
- Act as primary contact to address customer and product quality concerns efficiently and effectively; which directly impact customer satisfaction, sales and market share retention.
- Actively share business leads with other teams and promote cross-selling where suitable
- Prepare regular reports in a timely manner and attend country management meetings to review performance.
Business / Budget Planning
- Prepare and recommend Region / Zone sales budget plans for approval, with particular emphasis on constantly improving on Organization, Goals, Strategies and Measures that will enhance the effectiveness of Field Sales Specialists.
- Strive to exceed monthly business performance standards.
- Report against agreed KPI's to ensure that progress against the business plan is measured, and that any gaps identified are remedied if appropriate to do so.
- Set targets, performance measures and levels of accountability for all direct reports.
- Drive usage of SPARKS methodology and ensure all subordinates attend the FEAST program
- Ensure all subordinates receive both half-yearly & annual reviews in relation to their work performance.
- Coach and develop subordinates on important aspects of work performance, and where appropriate recommend development plans for further improvement in areas of poor performance.
- Create a Team environment in the business and where appropriately executed training programs to share best practice as a mechanism to bring about process and productivity improvement.
- Take responsibility and actively manage the screening, selection and recruitment of direct subordinates.
- Any other tasks as deemed required by immediate superior or management.