- Learn; analyze and evaluate markets, products and competitors.
- Build; plan; develop short-term, long-term marketing strategies and products in line with the company's overall business strategy.
- Prepare and implement regular business / marketing plans. Analyze and report the results compared with the initial plan.
- Prepare and implement plans to launch new products and services. Looking for new partners and customers for products and services.
- Prepare and estimate budget for activities in the market, set up KPI for sales activities.
- Responsible for revenue and gross profit.
- Responsible for management; training knowledge and skills; recruiting suitable personnel for business activities assigned.