- Drive overall revenue growth by capitalizing on new business opportunities and effectively communicating BU's value proposition.
- Develop and own the plans and strategies for achieving the BU's sales goals.
- Monitor sales metrics, provide visibility into the sales pipeline at every stage of development, and report on an ongoing basis to the wider team on revenue targets, conversations and forecasts.
- Establish professional relationships with senior stakeholders at clients and key channel partners and develop an excellent understanding of their needs.
- Launch partnership programs with partner organizations that drive growth of BU sales.
- Develop excellent product knowledge and handle customer concerns and questions seamlessly.
- Ensure our sales approach is driven in line with BU's operational and risk management processes.
- Gather feedback on how to enhance our product and service and work cross functionality to input into solution development
- University Degree (Economics, Finance & Banking, Business Administration)
- Minimum 6 years of experience in business development/B2B sales environment, with a minimum of 2 years in sales management.
- Strong consultative selling skills and a proven track record of closing complex deals and commercial negotiations.
- Excellent relationship management skills.
Our client is product fintech company