Working Time: Mon-Fri
- Achievement of Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Sales Targets, MBO, Operational Plan and Profitability Plan.
- Responsible for the working with assigned accounts and team within the company
Drive the Best Outcomes
- Acquire and maintain detailed knowledge of the company's products;
- Evaluate levels of customer, product and systems knowledge via in-field assessment.
- Build strong ethical business relationships with customers to ensure usage of our products and gain greater market share by focusing high value activity and selling.
Lock in Key Relationships
- Engage certified doctors and develop potential for new cases; engage non-certified doctors and establish their potential
- BS or BA preferred and/or equivalent experience.
- A degree in sales, marketing or a related science discipline would be an advantage.
- Strong analytical and business planning skills
- Track record of coaching/developing Sales Representatives
Navigos client Information:
Our client is a well-known 100% foreign invested company in Medical Device Industry which provides high-class products.