Working location: Ho Chi Minh City
Report to: Sales Manager
- In charge of Electrical Products
- Implement sales activities to achieve goals and targets
- Support and cooperate with partners to expand business
- Increase market share and brand awareness through business channel
- Identify and establish new customers as well as new business opportunities to ensure successful market penetration and development, with special emphasis on the project and end user market.
- Plan and conduct technical seminars or solutions/product demonstration to prospective customers in a professional and high quality manner.
- Prepare sales plans and secure orders for the Company's products, solutions and services, and to achieve the sales and income target (monthly/annually) as assigned by the Sales Manager.
- Conduct regular visits to customers/dealers in order to maintain good rapport as well as to solicit feedback on the effectiveness of the products, services/support and other market information.
- Establish healthy customer relations and provide efficient and effective service/ support so as to maintain their confidence in the reputation of the products and services offered by the Company.
- Be conscious and receptive to customers' needs, market trend and new products launched by competitors.
- Work closely with the Sales Manager to promote growth of the Sales Office and its team members.
- Timely report and contribute to update database as required
- Undertake any other tasks as and when assigned by the Sales Manager.
- Further information and job duties will be discussed more during interview.