Our Client is a Singapore-based IT Solutions Company. They operate in many countries across Asia, including Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, and Vietnam. There are more than 100 employees currently working for the company.
Due to expansion, they are urgently looking for a talent who is suitable for the QA Manager position.
The main responsibilities include, but not limited to:
1. Build the standard of practice for ERP software testing, ensure the SOP is following the ERP system strictly and is maintained properly.
2. Manage and provide proper training and guidance for the QA team on service mindset and software development documentation.
3. Ensure the quality of ERP software testing is compatible with the requirements of the clients.
4. Research on new technologies and suitable tools to apply to the testing and QA process.
You are invited to apply if you meet these requirements:
- Having at least 3 years working at an equivalent position
- Solid knowledge of software development cycle
- Strong project management skills, problem-solving and time management skills
- Fluent English, both reading and speaking (the official business language of the company is English)
You are invited to send us a full detailed resume in English with current contact numbers as soon as possible. Applications will be treated in total confidentiality.