Brief description of position with main outputs and tasks
- Design and execute quality assurance system in accordance with the company's quality standards and processes. Review quality audit reports with plant management
- Develop and install an effective product tracing system to ensure product recall (if any) can be facilitated at a minimal cost.
- Train subordinates and other plant personnel on quality standards and procedures.
- Analyze consumer complaints on quality to determine causes and implement corrective and preventive actions.
- Represent the company in liaising with government and professional bodies to resolve quality issues.
- Authorized to stop production run in cases of quality problems and issues in accordance with quality guidelines and procedures. Work with production management in resolving quality issues.
Requirements of position
Minimum qualifications and experience
- Chemistry or food technology
- Bachelor's degree
- Quality assurance experience in a supervisory capacity in a food company
- Years of working: at least 3 years
Competencies and skills required
- Leadership & interpersonal skills, coaching & developing people, problem-solving & decision making, analytical (details, numbers)
- Functional requirement: bottling operation/processes knowledge, statistical quality control, total quality management
Good English is preferred (both writing & speaking)