· Overall Responsible for the Project management
· Project Planning, Scheduling and tracking
· Project Status Update to stake holders
· Control project trisks
· Customer Co-ordination
· Team building and competency development
· Ability to lead and take the team to reach the project goals
· Expertise in embedded C programming
· Knowledge on automotive communication protocols like: CAN, Flex Ray, etc...
· Experience in requirement analysis, design, implementation and testing of automotive software
· Hands-on experience in development tools like: Compiler, Emulator, Debugger, CANAlyzer, HIL, etc...
· PMP certification needed
· Software development life cycle, Autosaris added advantage
· Strong analytical and diagnostic skills
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, cooperative/collaborative, team work, persuasive, influencing and effective negotiation.
· Attentive to details and self-motivated
· Result-oriented and strong process-orientation
· Structured approach towards problem solving
· Active Customer co-ordination and Technical interaction
· Good English communication skills
· Have exp. working with Chinese and Japanese customer is added advantage