Our client is a Korean company operating in the IT industry that is currently expanding and focusing on an E-commerce project that connects Vietnam and Korea market. They are urgently looking for a Project Accountant which has the responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Administer the finance of the project, ensure the project is operated aligned with the company's strategy and plans.
- Ensure timely, complete, and accurate inventory records and inventory reports.
- Conduct physical count inventory quarterly & year-end.
- Review customer overdue and coordinate with the sales department to ensure prompt actions are in place. Send customer confirmation statement for outstanding debt; issue invoice and work with warehouse for goods delivery
- Manage the warehouse to make sure all item is well controlled.
- Conduct period financial and non-financial reports related to sales, customers, products in-out, etc.