- Provide overall direction of the raw materials/storage, production operation and people management, and planning activities.
- Set up and implementation of standard operating procedures
- Monitor production cost and overheads, and adjusting process and resources to minimize cost
- Evaluate and adjust available production capacity and planned requirements to meet changing demands
- Responsible for site efficient operations and continual improvement of supply chain operation to meet cost and service requirement.
- Ensure product quality standards are developed and met
- Resolve problems on site as they arise, reducing the impact of unforeseen difficulties
- Support and drive implementation of Quality and Environment Management Systems (ISO9001 and ISO14001).
SKILLS AND COMPETENCES
High workload capability Highly motivated, independent individual with strong leadership and people management skills Good quality problem solving and decision making skills Effective verbal and written communication in English with customers, suppliers and all other departments within the company as well as Managing Director and Group and Regional Quality Team
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
This position requires a University level education and minimum 5 years' experience in Production Management role in a manufacturing environment. Experience with ISO9001:2015 and ISO14001:2015 implementation and maintenance as well as customer audit experience is desirable. Experience in Packaging industry (corrugated, foam, wooden or plywood) or related to packaging industry is seen as a plus.
Facility Management Maintain and improve the factory facility Keep 5S at all the time Improve and develop organisation capabilities through effective performance management and planning/utilisation of human capital resources Develop relationships to improve performance with employees Build positive working relationships within the global organisation and serve as point of contact for broader corporate initiatives.
Customer & Supplier Communication (Internal & External) Working with Contract Manufacturer with understand and comply with end customer requirement which includes of quality, quantity, delivery schedule etc Work closely with sales team to maintain close relationship with customers and explore opportunities outside existing customer database Drive overall cost savings target which set by Managing Director.