Working Time: Mon - Fri
· Prepare annual Marketing Plan of assigned product portfolio that defines the relevant market environment and strategic marketing direction, manage the approved promotion budget to achieve the approved sales and profit targets.
· Prepare annual sales forecast of the assigned brands and implement the various marketing activities to drive attainment the sales target within approved promotions budget.
· Determine the price level of assigned product/product group and recommend price adjustments due to internal/external factors.
· Review and recommend product portfolio initiatives to include product development and product launches.
· Plan and oversee the implementation of promotional programs to support brand and sales objectives.
· Provide Sales force with the required product knowledge training and equip them with the necessary tools to effectively perform their selling function.
· Design market research projects to assess customer attitudes to the current product range and new product introductions.
· Responsible for reviewing product data to ensure that the field force is kept up to date on new developments regarding the companies or competitor's products.
· Build up good relationship with KOLs
· Cooperate field force to prepare for the hospital Tender & centralize Tender approach
· The job function listed is not exhaustive and shall also include any responsibilities as assigned by the Direct Manager from time to time
· Bachelor Degree with related experience. Pharmacy and Medical is preferable
· High understanding in market environment and nature for Pharma & Medical market
· Good general knowledge of business and marketing task and job
· Understanding of sales process and dynamics, ability to work in a fast-paced environment
· Excellent Customer Services and Communication skills
· Superb interpersonal skill including the ability to quickly build relationship with customers
· Competitive remuneration package
· Competitive salary, performance review periodic
· Healthcare insurance as well as other social insurance in accordance with national regulations
· Premium healthcare package
· International and professional work environment
· Working in a dynamic and energetic environment
· Opportunity to work in a multi-lingual, multi-cultural and innovative environment
Our client is a well-known 100% foreign invested company in medical device industry.