I. Job Description:
The position will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Follow up material requirement and delivery status including MRP requirement, forecast, purchase order and delivery plan from suppliers in order to optimize material supplying;
- Coordinate related parties in order arranging and monitoring material delivery to ensure on time arrival or material for productions;
- Monitor inventory status and pro-actively adjusting PO, delivery accordingly in order to optimize inventory level, avoid over stock, over PO and non-moving inventory;
- Cooperate with concerning departments to localize new materials, developing new suppliers
- Follow up and maintaining Purchasing master data for ERP system including material master, vendor master, price contract, info record...
- Monitor daily jobs of subordinates to ensure rules and processes are fully complied by as well as achieving KPI targets designated by management.
- Provide training and guidance to subordinates on purchasing jobs. Supporting them to complete their mission.