Our customer is a new setting up FDI company. This position manages different functions of Operations such as Production, Supply Chain, Maintenance, EHS, .. at the new manufacturing site in order to meet production, quality, safety and cost objectives, overseeing the day-to-day operations and continuous improvement. This incumbent will determine requirements for equipment, materials, and manpower resources. The incumbent represents Operations to drive site and business goals and is responsible for Operational results across multiple Operations teams/units at the designated manufacturing site.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Take responsible for operational results. Drive execution of site improvement plans, help set operations improvement goals, ensure priorities and accountabilities are clear, provide resources and removes obstacles to ensure success.
- Analyze and draw information for long-term strategic change and improvement for multiple teams
- Lead significant projects and improvement initiatives, scheduling and planning, budgeting and control.
- Focus on improving more complex performance through continuous improvement efforts.
- Design and implement operational improvement strategies for safety, cost, quality, training, inventory, and services.
- Drive execution of site improvement plans, help set operations improvement goals, ensure priorities and accountabilities are always clear within operations, provide resources and remove obstacles to ensure success.
- Analyze and draw information for long-term strategic change and improvement.
- Oversee the practice of all health and safety procedures, ensuring that safety is employees' top priority.
- Lead a safe operation of the business unit and comply with legal, legislative and corporate safety requirements.
- Ensure that manufacturing team members meet site goals and objectives.
- Participate in the establishment of sites' annual operating plans.
- Plans direct and coordinates the ordering and distribution of products, parts, and accessories. Ensures adequate and timely distribution of these elements to attain maximum sales potential consistent with good inventory control.
- Lead the product sampling deployment and own the metric by technology to meet customer's expectation, in term of quality and peed.
- Ensure tracking and use of key performance indicators to promote improved operational and business results
Employee Development & Management:
- Train and provide development opportunities for staff. Ensure annual goals are complete and communicated.
- Ensure Global Performance Management System is up to date and regular feedback is provided to staff members.
- Monitor and evaluate team members, and adjust training where needed.
- Attract, retain and develop high potential talent.
- Perform general management duties, exercising usual authority concerning staff, performance appraisals, promotions, and terminations. Responsible for training and development of subordinate staff, estimating personnel needs, assigning work, meeting completion dates, interpreting and ensuring consistent application of organizational policies.
- Act as a team role model and change-agent.
- Positively lead and influence team members to partner together to achieve individual and business goals.
- Coordinate team efforts, create and manage a business strategy and team operating plan.