- Maximize volume and revenue in key assigned accounts by utilizing fact-based selling methods.
- Responsibility to acquire new beverage service accounts.
- Activate local and national marketplace initiatives and promotions to build brand development and maximize brand performance.
- Identifying market potential in order to establish new account, achieve sales volume, revenue and profitability goals.
- Maintain, monitor, and regularly evaluate pricing and contracts with customers so as to provide products and services that meet standards of quality, timeliness and cost.
- Approval and critique of promotional programs with the objective of improving effectiveness and efficiency in trade spending and brand consumption development.
- Develops and executes effective specific account marketing & sales programs.
- Bachelor degree.
- Experience in Sales & Marketing experience handling Beverage accounts.
- Ready to work in highly competitive environment, tight schedules & deliver stiff targets.
- Quick-mind, strong decision-making (take response on personal decision).
- Ability to work independently.
- Good English skills both in written and verbal communication skills.
- Good analytical skills.