1. Human Resource Management
- Manage and guide the implementation of company regulations company. Manage and evaluate staff in department.
- Advising the Director on human resource development strategies in recruitment, training, staff evaluation, reward, discipline and labor relations, salary and bonus.
- Manage and take responsibility for all activities of the HR department, check and supervise the progress of the work of the staff in the room; discuss with the staff to solve unexpected issues; To contribute to the development and improvement of the regimes, policies and internal regulations of each time and phase of each system.
2. Export and import Management
- Supervise import-export activities in garment industry
- Directing import and export staff to solve the problems
- Participate in the finalization process, transportation company, logistics, forwarder, customs
3. Purchasing department management
- Review and selection of suppliers.
- Guide and manage the purchase related business
4. General management
- Management Companies, outsourced contractors such as:
- Security, Operation, Construction, Product Processing Company
Graduated from university of Law, other major in Human Resource Management, ...
Experience: At least 5 years working as a manager in equivalent position of garment enterprise with at least 500 employees
Flexible and effective ask management skills.
Management skills, leadership, skills, planning, communication skills
Decisive and can work under high pressure
- Strategic planning, development and implementation skills
- Negotiation skills, presentation, training, training.
- The ability to recognize and solve problems creatively
- Good salary and excellent benefits
- Premium health care insurance package
- According to labor law
- Child care allowance
- Transportation allowance
- Woman allowance
- Diligent allowance