Navigos Search's client is one of the largest global manufacturers specialized in digital products. They have offices in many developed countries in the world, such as Australia, Germany, the UK and the US.
They are looking for a qualified Network Software Engineer to join their R&D network team in Vietnam.
The role will have the responsibilities including, but not limited to:
- Determine the workloads according to the product specifications.
- Participate in new product development programs and update programs for current products.
- Contribute to product designing, debugging, system risk management, troubleshoot and issues resolution.
- Cooperate, coach and deliver engineering experience and knowledge to colleagues
- Graduated in Computer Science, Electronics or Industrial Engineering;
- Solid experience of implementing and modifing software with C/C++, experience with embedded linux.
- Fluent in English, both verbally and in writing;
- Exceptional troubleshooting skills and problem-solving skills..
- Logical thinking
- Desired to have the network protocol knowledge such as TCP/IP, IPv4, IPv6, SNMP, TR-069 and 802.11 series; and/or experience with Broadcom/Realtek/Intel network chip solution
- Willing to go on business trip
- An international, comfortable and flexible working environment.
- Health insurance for both the staffs and their families.
- Competitive compensation package (Basic salary, performance incentive, profit sharing)
- Oversea travel opportunities
You are invited to send us a full detailed resume in English with current contact numbers as soon as possible. Applications will be treated in total confidentiality