Navigos Search's Client is an international original equipment manufacturer which is also the provider for many famous technology corporations in the world.
In order to enhance the quality of the service delivered to their customers, they are urgently looking for a Modem Stabitity Engineer
The responsibilities of the role include, but not limited to:
- Debug modem software stability issues in UE side and corporate with teammates finding methods to solve problems.
- Support and advise OEMs engineers on debugging.
- Educate client engineers about new technology
- Incharge of manage modem stability and corporate with multi-layers team
- Work with overseas engineering teams.
You will be our ideal candidates if you meet these requirements:
- Solid experience with embedded software/RTOS and programming in C/C++ language
- Proficient debugging of embedded software with JTAG/ICE.
- Solid experience of modem technology (any of LTE/WCDMA/GSM/GPRS)
- Working experience in any of modem software (L1/L2/L3 protocols) on UE side.
- Advanced English in both written and verbal, exellent communication skills.
You are invited to send us a full detailed resume in English together with contact numbers and email. Our consultants will contact you as soon as they find you are the suitable candidate for this position. Applications will be treated in total confidentiality.