• To manage and enhance the brand’s long-term image, visibility, equity & profitability in Vietnam.
• To propose, plan, develop and manage the implementation of the local Strategy with campaigns aligned to regional guidelines.
• To maximize all opportunities in recruiting and connect with CRM team toward the target of retaining and reactivating clients
• To manage the orchestration of Fashion team for each new collection launch, track all execution and planning before and after the launch
• To manage all local events / appointments. Ensure the best image for the Brand, and enhance clients’ emotion
• Manage overall A&P budget for Fashion
• Strategies and Brand Image
- Plan and implement business and strategies including development and implementation of effective business plans, and setting up business targets/ROI for the strategies concerned.
- Monthly market insight and analysis of market trends, competitor’s activities, and modify and implement new strategies accordingly.
- Identify new business and opportunities toward the goal of recruiting. Maximize the potential to groom Fragrance & clients to Fashion
- Enhance brand image and position in the market place.
- Coordinate with local Communications / PR and Regional management team to plan and implement strategies and activities.
- Coordinate with CRM team to enhance client journeys, and ensure clients KPI follow Regional & Local target
- Coordinate with Product team to ensure Buying strategy is being promoted and aligned with local direction
• A&P Planning and Management
- Lead team to execute plan.
- Plan and execute collection launch events with local Product, Training and Visual Merchandising, CRM, and other supporting team for Vietnam market
- Work closely with Regional and Local team to plan and implement A&P activities within approved budget
- Co-work with Finance team to monitor, evaluate, and improve the effectiveness of A&P activities.
- Propose, plan and control budget expenses in line with business planning and forecast.
- Lead Division planning for each Budget cycle
• Event Management
- Lead all Event planning and execution for Vietnam market. Ensure the ultimate quality and experience for clients through each local events
• Collection Launch Orchestration
- Lead Orchestration calendar for each collection launch. Coordinate with related stakeholders to ensure the flow of 1 month before & 1 month after the launch are fulfilled
- Coordinate with Product team to track sales performance after each new launch. Raise the attention to related partners to support Retail team with solutions
- Manage Orchestration activities of other key product launches
• Visual Merchandising
- Manage local VM together with Visual Merchandiser to ensure timely and qualitative VM execution in Boutique(s)
- Follow up/ quality check feedback to Regional VM to always seek for improvement in VM implementation at local
- Ensure VM budget including local production / implementation / VM tool and Merchandising tool are tracked and aligned with approved A&P budget
- Manage Boutique and Tools orders.
- Coordinate with Training team for Mystery Shopper Program and any other client surveys.
• Talent Development
- Recruit, manage, coach, motivate and develop team to improve their competency
Academic / Professional Qualifications
• University graduate, major in Business, Communications or
• Minimum 5 years’ work experience in brand management or roles.
• Previous experience in Fashion, Cosmetics, Luxury, Hospitality or Consumer Goods industry is an asset.
• Good brand management knowledge and exposures including planning and analysis skills
• Ability to develop customer insights based on monitoring market trend, and analyzing customer behavior and motivations
• Good interpersonal communication skills
• Excellent command of written and spoken English
• Coaching skills and leadership capabilities, ability to work as a team
• Ability to work under pressure and manage multiple priorities
• Retail Team and Boutique Managers of Fashion & Watch-Fine Jewelry
• Product team, CRM team of Fashion
• team of Fragrance & Division
• Communication / PR team
• Core support team (Operations, Finance, IT)
• Regional team
• Events//VM service providers