Navigos Search is actively looking for a talented Manager of IT Infrastructure & Operations to work for our client who is doing business in heavy industry.
The responsibilities of the role are:
- Responsible for managing operations and IT services in relation to infrastructure and technology.
- Consult, suggest solutions & initiatives regarding IT Operations & Infrastructure to maximize resources & enhance efficiency
- Maintain capability and daily management of team members and external partners.
- Manage expense and the development and performance of strategies and plans to ensure the operation of information services,contain service availability, performance and capacity, information security.
- Maintain and upgrade the efficiency of infrastructure and technology assets.
- Make sure service management disciplines are in place and identify organizational risks clearly and suggest relevant mitigation plan.
We expect to receive applications from the candidates that have the following qualifications:
- Graduated in IT or related field.
- More than 9-year-experience in Infrastructure & IT operations, service or project management.
- Familiar with implement and develop IT I&O projects, and transition into ongoing operations management.
- Experience in operatations and management of end user compute services, security operations, helpdesk, service Management processes, data centre and compute platforms (i.e. server/cloud), telecommunications and mobility services
- Excellent team management, decision making, planning and problem solving skills.
- Great presentation, communication and negotiation skills
- Desired to have ITIL certification and knowledge of IT in heavy industry
You are invited to send us a full detailed resume in English with current contact numbers as soon as possible. Applications will be treated in total confidentiality.