Our Client is looking for mature, experiences, active and trustworthy Logistics Manager who could use his ability to analyze and make decision ti build the excellent process for right good in right time, right cost and benefit to company and customers.
The goal is build the excellent process for right good in right time, right cost and benefit to company and customers.
* Monitor all local and international logistics activities for both inbound and outbound.
* Manage and check customers' special requirements for shipping.
* Manage all domestics/local services (customs clearance/ delivery/ transportation/ Quarantine regulations) and import activities.
* Handle and control all activities for Certificate of origin (form A, B, D, E, AJ, AK, VK, VJ, AANZ, VC,…)
* Drive proactive, accurate service delivery in accordance with agreed logistics, warehouse, distribution and service processes and procedures.
* Ensure compliance in term of tax, custom regulation.
* Negotiate with shipping lines/forwarders to get the best rates for ocean freight.
* Control operating expenses of Logistics Department
* Manage shipping schedule to choose the best shipping lines for each customer to guarantee on time delivery.
* Handle and control all logistics administration
* Implement staff development scheme; training plan, goals, record train successor, identify. Optimize organization with multi-skill staffs, leaders by rotation position programs (if any)
* Logistics experiences in garment field
* Others job as request
- Education: Bachelor Degree or equivalent in Trades or in Business and Economics.
- Professional qualification in Logistics or MBA in Business and Economics is advantage.
- Experience: 5-10 year logistics experience in garment field
- Experience in Management level