- Extracting and in charge of marketing and business activities including sea products, import and export goods, cargoes as well as business activities of Logistics such as customs clearance services, bonded warehouse business, transport, delivery ....
- Searching for customers, accessing to domestic and foreign partners;
- To build sustainable relationships between the Company and transport agencies and concerned agencies;
- Setting up a list of existing customers, new customers and potential customers;
- Learning and updating regulations related to freight;
- Contacting and keeping track with trucking vendors;
- Training, managing and improving Logistics team;
- Other tasks entrusted by the Board of Directors
- At least 3 year - experience in freight forwarding
- Good knowledge of international and domestic freight forwarding and logistics
- Good knowledge of Incoterms, cargo insurance, L/C
- An excellent customer service attitude and skills.
- Work independently or in a group with high pressure
- Good communications, negotiation and coaching skill
- English communication is required
- Be familiar with Windows and Microsoft Office