- Responsible for overseeing all legal activities of intellectual property.
- Responsible for drafting, supervising and participating in legal advice for relevant departments to implement the publication.
- Taking legal responsibility for activities related to promotion, advertising, export and guiding / consulting relevant departments to implement.
- Perform other jobs assigned to specific projects.
- Reviewing / drafting various agreements with customers and vendors.
- Preparing agreements with business associates for new projects / business opportunities.
- Coordinating with the external legal advisors as and when required on all legal matters.
- Issuing power of attorney to concerned person on behalf of the company as and when required.
- Compliances and updating requirements of Intellectual Property Rights Requirements with 4-5 years of total post qualification.
- Understanding of enterprise law and commercial law.
- Understand how to draft documents according to legal standards.
- Understanding of fast moving consumer goods industry.
- Ability to collect, organize and classify information.
- Good analyzing, evaluating and communicating.