Navigos Search's client a very potential corporation in Vietnam to operate in different industries including real estate, retail,…Our goal is to build up digital ecosystem in diverse industries that change user behaviour for better quality of our lives. We believe that we can do more with the help of technology and analytics. That's why we need you to help us unlock our massive potential underlying our data and resources. The responsibilities of the role include, but not limited to:
- Role Description: In charge of managing all related legal in-house matter for the Company
- Reporting Line: CEO
- Providing legal advice to executive board, internal departments on legal issues where appropriate; Optimizing legal regulations to best serve the Company's activities.
- Draft, review and negotiate a variety of agreements including service, purchase, advertising, promotion… and other documents in relation to daily operations, transactions, projects, etc. of the Company;
- Ensuring company compliance with Vietnamese laws, contractual agreement and internal regulations.
- Monitoring the execution of contracts/documents and implementation of the transactions/investment projects
- Due diligence of internal/external documents to ensure documents' compliance with the Vietnamese laws and the Company's internal documents.
- Apply effective risk management techniques
- Give advice on various compliance, disputes and litigation matters concerning products and business campaigns in Vietnam
- Reporting and obtaining approval - Manage mandatory reporting, licenses approval/renewal and other regulatory compliance for the business operations in Vietnam
- Other duties as assigned by CEO
- Domain Expertise
- Vietnam Bachelor Degree in Law. Candidates with a practicing license in Vietnam are highly preferred
- Knowledge of Enterprise law, Commercial Law, Real Estate Law, E-commerce regulations.
- At least 07 years' corporate and commercial transactional experience in reputable law firms or in-house counsel for a group/corporation.
- Additional experience in real estate group is highly preferred
- Experience with ecommerce, fintech is also a big plus
- Individual Skills
- Ability to grasp legal and business issues, balance risks, and provide practical and constructive legal advice in a business environment
- Work with cross-functional teams, think creatively and be solution-oriented
- Strong experience in corporate matters, commercial contracts and procurement, compliance and dispute resolution.
- Problem solving skill
- Ability to handle multiple projects without direct supervision
- Energetic and inspirational individual
- English proficiency (verbal and written)
You are invited to send us a full detailed resume in English with current contact numbers as soon as possible. Applications will be treated in total confidentiality