Navigos Search's client a very potential corporation in Vietnam to operate in different industries including real estate, retail,…Our goal is to build up digital ecosystem in diverse industries that change user behavior for better quality of our lives. We believe that we can do more with the help of technology and analytics. That's why we need you to help us unlock our massive potential underlying our data and resources. The responsibilities of the role include, but not limited to:
- Role Description: In charge of managing all related legal in-house matter for the Company, including but not limited to drafting agreements, addressing compliance issues, and providing legal advice related to the Company's daily operation and business activities.
- Reporting Line: Chief Legal Officer
- Draft and review contracts and other documents in relation to daily operations, transactions, projects, etc. of the Company
- Ensuring company compliance with all Vietnamese laws, contractual agreement and internal regulations.
- Monitoring contract/document execution and implementation of the transactions/investment projects
- Providing legal advice to internal departments on legal issues where appropriate;
- Managing disputes involving company's operations in Vietnam and all litigation matters.
- Provide coach and training to junior staffs or legal staff in subsidiaries.
- Keeping abreast changes in law and regulations and informing all relevant personnel/departments of such changes; providing suggestions/advice on how to meet such changes in the legal requirements.
- Other duties as assigned by Chief Legal Officer
- Domain Expertise
- Vietnam Bachelor Degree in Law. Candidates with a practicing license in Vietnam are highly preferred
- Knowledge of Enterprise law, Commercial Law, Real Estate Law, E-commerce regulations.
- At least 07 years' corporate and commercial transactional experience in reputable law firms or in-house counsel for a group/corporation.
- Additional experience in e-commerce or fintech; real estate holding is highly preferred
- Individual Skills
- Ability to grasp legal and business issues, balance risks, and provide practical and constructive legal advice in a business environment
- Work with cross-functional teams, think creatively and be solution-oriented
- Strong experience in corporate matters, commercial contracts and procurement, compliance and dispute resolution.
- Problem solving skill
- Ablity to handle multiple projects without direct supervision
- English proficiency (verbal and written)
- Energetic and inspirational individual
You are invited to send us a full detailed resume in English with current contact numbers as soon as possible. Applications will be treated in total confidentiality