Duties and responsibilities.
- Continuous effort to identify lower cost and higher efficiency opportunities
- Facilitate Kaizen teams/events, track progress and follow up to ensure gains are sustained
- Monitor to maximize equipment and labor utilization.
- Generate culture of waste avoidance and continuous improvement at all levels of the organization.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Manufacturing, Supply Chain or similar field with minimum 5 years of experience in Manufacturing.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Lean or Kaizen projects etc.
- Strong analytical, creative thinking with strong initiatives for continuous improvement and efficiency breakthrough.
- Ability to anticipate problems and take necessary action, to minimize likelihood and impact of problem.
- Good command of writing and speaking Vietnamese and Mandarin. English and Cantonese skills are advantages