|Takes responsibility for: |
Accountable for business training operations under the assigned category
Responsible for contractual trainer recruitment & management
Contents development for online training channels: LMS system, studio ABO
Contemporary instructional design theories and methodologies.
- Create a style guide for developing and future materials.
- Produce instructional design documents such as storyboards, scripts, media lists and assessment tools.
- Document processes and standards in the creation of online course materials such as templates, checklists and guidelines.
- Provide guidance and specialized knowledge to other members of the team.
- Review, pilot, deploy and evaluate online training system course products.
- Actively participate in special projects, initiatives and programs as required.
- Maintain relevant project documentation.
Support in the enhancement and developing of Business Training curriculums:
- Support in the contents project of Business training, focusing on Business skills (leadership) and Sales & Marketing Plan.
- Monitor and feedback to upline about contract trainer performance.
- Regularly contract part- time trainers and ABOs to enhance and develop the contents.