Navigos Search's Client is an international Information Technology business that provide outstanding customer experience and high-quality service. For enhancing the quality of the service delivered to their customers, they are urgently looking for Junior/Senior SAP ABAP programmer.
The responsibilities of the role include, but not limited to:
- Collaborate with international team included consultants abroad and international customers.
- Implement, develop and support SAP global projects
- Review functional specification (FS) and propose suitable technical solution. Write technical specification (TS) based on FS.
- Strictly follow ABAP development guidelines
- Work on Unit Testing and User Acceptance Testing.
- Improve business processes by recommending end-to-end technical solutions
- Monitor and follow up assigned tasks on time and escalate countermeasures to supervisor
- Be Incharge of developing database with SQL or Oracle template
- Read the functional specifications and implement the requests in SAP systems
You will be our ideal candidates if you meet these requirements:
- Graduated in information technology computer science. Have ABAP certification is a plus
- Advanced English writing and speaking skills.
- At least 3+ years of experience in ABAP objects, reporting, user exits, BAPIs, BADIs, RFCs, SmartForms. Experience in either ABAP WebDynpro
- Experience in ECC 6.0 (at least a module in: FICO/MM/SD/PP/PM)
- Strong experience with interface techniques and enhancements
- Solid understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Better to have experience with SAP Hana and/or troubleshooting, debugging
- Able to work well with team members as well as other teams and work under pressure
- Willing to self-research and learn new technology such as SAP technology
- Be a reliable and truthful person.
You are invited to send us a full detailed resume in English with current contact numbers as soon as possible. Applications will be treated in total confidentiality