Location: Phu Nhuan, HCM
Working Time: Mon - Fri
- Provide broad support to the Sales Support team and oversee the execution of their key responsibilities
- Track and analyze performance of the Sales Support Specialists according to the KPIs, and manage and maintain their adherence to the sales process and SLAs
- Manage and administer all technical aspects of key systems used by Sales Support Specialists, including but not limited to generic email account management, customer query/sales order ticket management, Q2O, SAP, and other platforms/tools as and when they are implemented
- Create and maintain reports and other relevant content for monthly/quarterly/yearly executive presentations and/or board presentations, and any other presentations as required from time to time
- Troubleshoot issues faced by Sales Support on an ongoing basis, particularly where Sales Support Specialists are stuck and require assistance
- Proactively identify and make recommendations to eliminate quotation and sales process bottlenecks and inconsistencies
- Maintain regular check-ins as needed with Direct Sales, Inside Sales, Pre-Sales, Finance and Compliance to have visibility on how sales are tracking against pipeline/plan, identify roadblocks and issues faced by Sales Support for internal review & resolution, essentially serving as an important business partner and point-of-contact
- Assist with on-boarding and training new Sales Support Specialists who join the team
- Develop and maintain Sales Support policies, procedures, training manuals, and other related resources
- Regularly review and refine Sales Support team structure based on vendor segmentation/clustering or other relevant segmentation factors, provide input on account management when required, and help with planning and enhancing operational processes to support Sales
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of the company core business model and processes, acquire an understanding of IT product attributes and vendor requirements in order to successfully manage Sales Support.
- Be knowledgeable in Export Compliance including but not limited to Denied Parties, ECCN and required documentation.
- In addition to the above, have sufficient familiarity with the core Sales Support responsibilities, which includes end-to-end involvement in the opportunity from quote to cash (support to ADM/BDM), in order to perform the tasks of a Sales Support Specialist as required, including:
- Perform reporting functions on an ongoing and timely basis, including but not limited to quotation generation, sales order generation, outbound documentation, follow-ups with internal Finance/Credit and Compliance depts. and customers:
- Quoting of hardware, software and services including Deal Registration where eligible
- Process orders received from customer and/or Sales in SAP and Q2O systems.
- Review and validate Sales order request details submitted by Sales, ensuring information tallies with necessary supporting documents.
- Overall, meet and exceed predefined service level agreements (SLA) and individual KPIs
- Minimum 5-6 years of Sales or Sales Operations experience, ideally in IT multinational environment, including but not limited to SAP and Q2O
- Minimum 1-2 years of managerial experience, ideally in IT multinational environment
- Business-focused with a sales-oriented and customer-success-driven mindset
- Ability to understand high-level sales strategies, interpret business needs, translate them into system and process requirements, and ensure local execution and business impact.
- Strong capabilities in problem-solving and crafting efficient processes, with strong attention to detail
- Results-driven mentality, contributing to an innate motivation to optimize the use of available resources and drive issues to closure
- Excellent interpersonal skills, enabling individual to interact smoothly with others across teams and levels, including but not limited to Sales Support team members, Singapore Sales leadership, other Sales leads
- Demonstrates leadership qualities
- Attractive package, with additional annual bonus (13-month bonus)
- Competitive salary, performance review periodic
- International and professional work environment
- Working in a dynamic and energetic environment
- Opportunity to work in a multi-lingual, multi-cultural and innovative environment
Our client is a well-known 100% foreign invested company in professional in Information Technology & Services.