1. Support and training user about software using in company, email (gmail) and other google technology (Calendar, Drive, ...)
2. Receive, analysis and survey user's requirement.
3. Make plan , develop new program or update exist program to support end user.
4. Commucate with Malaysia, Japan side to tranfer their applications to SVC and opposite if need.
5. Install software and manage license in company.
6. Maintain exist programs.
7. Maintain data, manage SQL query performance.
8. Support user to take, change, program data and make report if need.
1. University graduation, major in IT.
2. At least 1-2 years experience in software development.
3. Fluent in C # programming language, ASP.Net, MVC, Winform.
4. Have good experience working with MS SQL, the ability to optimize query statements. Write store proceduce, trigger.
6. Have knowledge or experience in VB6 is an advantage.
7. Good logical thinking.
Back to Job Search
|Contact:||Tuyet Pham Thi|
Sorry, this job is no longer available