- Responsible for consulting, assessing and testing IT security system.
- Work towards solution to ensure Operating IT security
- Establish IT security policy, regulations and standard.
- Deploy and test PCI, ISO standards periodly
- Maintains technical knowledge about new technology and risk for systems.
- Analysis, troubleshoot and respond if any information security matter happens to ensure the company security information.
- Opportunity for attending workshops, training courses of SANS, Offensive security, ISC2, Blackhat
- University graduated with IT major or related fields
- Experience in IT Security field, experience with penetration testing
- Knowledge about IT standards and testcases like OWASP; searching technique, analysis and check weakpoints and methods to fix errors.
- Well-known about Networking, TCP/IP; operating systems, web applications.
- Logical thinking, planning skills, change management skills, process management skills.
- Responsible and honest