Navigos Search's client is a big brand in the manufacturing industry. They are a Vietnam corporation whose main products are construction materials, including many catalogues such as walls, doors, windows, automatic control system,... made by several materials such as glass, aluminium, wooden, fireproof wooden. They have more than 2000 employees all over the country and 2 large-scale factories in Vietnam.
In order to enhance the IT application and optimize internal resource management, they are urgently looking for an IT Director to manage the IT Department of the corporation.
The responsibility of the role is to manage every aspect of the IT system in the corporation, including:
- Develops and executes strategy for the IT systems and digitization that improves the competitive advantage for the corporation, propose IT solutions to meet the need of the business activities.
- Establishes goals for the area(s) of responsibility, aligned with departmental and organizational goals and holds team and self-accountable for execution
- Advise the Strategic Committee on proper ERP solutions and other relevant IT solutions in line with the company's business situation and future development, develop a plan for ERP implementation throughout the system, ensuring resources and work progress.
- Oversee regular operations of both installed software and hardware in the corporation. Manage the maintaining and updating activities for the IT system.
- Regularly conduct the risk assessment and risk management to ensure the security and stability of the IT system
- Develops and manages the associated operating budget and maintains necessary controls to assure compliance with budgeted expenses, resources, and staff
- Develop a strong partnership with other managers, team leader and key team members; provides overall technical leadership for all related manager, leaders or subordinates.
The requirements for candidates of this vacancy are:
- Have at least 5 years of career experience in technology, including a minimum of 3 years in a leadership position
- Have a solid background in IT administration, have Bachelor's or higher Degree in the field of IT is advantageous.
- Have strong experience in an equivalent or relevant position in a large-scale manufacturing and trading company.
- Have a deep understanding of manufacturing business processes and be able to define the path to improve employee experience and process automation
- Experience with manufacturing systems implementation and successful use in the business setting.
This vacancy is not open for expats.
You are invited to send us a full detailed resume in Vietnamese with current contact numbers as soon as possible. Applications will be treated in total confidentiality.