Our client is a group of fast-growing technology companies in South East Asia using digitalized technology to deliver high-performance services in many countries such as USA, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia and Vietnam. The group is achieving amazing results thanks to an innovative culture, dare to think and do big. If you want to be part of dynamic team, you are invited to check out their available job opportunity.
They are urgently looking for an Internal Audit Manager to lead the Internal Control Department to control well the performance of their internal resources as well as ensure a reliable working environment
The Internal Control Department has the responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Be responsible for audit results.
- Build the plan and deploy annual accounting activities, including both scheduled and unexpected accounting when required.
- Administer and ensure the compliance of all departments with the company internal regulations on finance and accounting, as well as the tax and financial regulations of the outside parties such as tax authorities, the Financial Ministry and The State Bank.
- Issue financial report and other relevant forms
- Prepare the post-audit reports and letters for the Board of Director of the company and related parties
- Consult the Board of Director on the problems related to accounting and finance
- Conduct independent and objective examination and evaluation in relation to the conclusions of the other auditing authorities.
Therefore, the responsibilities of the Internal Audit Manager are:
- Manage the internal control team, organize and implement the duty and the assignment of the team.
- Handle and sign the documents under the authority, sign audit reports and Management letters on behalf of the Board of Director.
- Ensure that the members of the Board of Director, as well as the member of the Internal Control Department, are aware of the company's financial status and relevant problems in a precise, objective and timely manner to resolve the problems.
- Supervise provide leadership for the members of the Control Board in performing the assigned tasks.
Our ideal candidate is the one who meets these requirements:
- Have at least 2 years of experience at equivalent positions
- Have solid experience in audit or accounting, have Bachelor's or equivalent degree in these fields is a plus
- Have experience working in multinational corporations or foreign auditing firms is a plus.
- Fluency in English.
You are invited to send us a full detailed resume in English together with the current contact number as soon as possible. Applications will be treated in total confidentiality.