- To conduct audits and risk management to find mistake(s)/corruption/ potential risk as well as providing solution(s) for prevention.
- Develop a flexible audit plan identifying audits scopes and its scheduled.
- Define audit scope, agree approach, review reports and agree follow-up actions with management.
- Manage the Internal Audit function.
- Report to the BOD the scope and results of audits as well as the adequacy of management’s corrective actions.
- Assist the investigation of significant suspected fraudulent activities within the institution and notify management the results.
- Maintain sufficient knowledge, skills, and experience to meet the standard requirements.
- To ensure that company businesses comply with Laws, Regulation and Policies.
- To preserve the company’s integrity by making sure it stays on a lawful and ethical course by monitoring and reporting results of the compliance/ ethics efforts of the company, and providing guidance for departments on matters relating to compliance.
- To implement all necessary actions to ensure achievement of company objectives of an effective compliance program
- Internal: Deal with related departments and functions that it is believed necessary to carry out the duties.
- External: Work with the external auditors to consider the scope of works as appropriate for the purpose of providing optimal audit coverage.
- University Degree or MBA in Finance & Accounting, Auditting
- Relevant professional qualification such as ACCA, CPA or CFA is a plus.
- Solid experience and knowledge in this position in Retail, FMCG, Audit/Consultancy Service
- Good command of English overall and PC usage
- Excellent interpersonal skills (ability to interact comfortably with senior management, to withstand pressure/resistance, work with people across functions/levels, high integrity).